The First. The Best.
Just like people, plants benefit from an appropriate diet. But different types of plants have significantly different nutrient needs, and these needs change during each growth cycle. So what's the best way to keep your fruits, vegetables and flowers happy and healthy?
At General Hydroponics, we wrestled with that question four decades ago. Our solution: Flora Series. First formulated in 1976, Flora Series is the original three-part hydroponic-based nutrient system. And thanks to its ingredients, consistent performance and unparalleled results, it's the most-used nutrient today.
Good Things Come in Threes
Flora Series consists of three highly concentrated liquid nutrients:
- FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant's vegetative stage.
- FloraMicro is used during a plant's growth and bloom cycles.
- FloraBloom is added while a plant is fruiting and/or flowering.
By using different combinations of these products, you can fulfill each plant's exact nutrient needs based on its growth stage and environment. Your plants will receive the ideal balance of primary, secondary and micronutrients — and the results will show. Get ready for vigorous plants, large flowers, enhanced yields and nutrient-dense crops.
Flora Series is a favorite among millions of growers, gardeners, scientists and researchers worldwide. See why for yourself.
For hard water with a ppm value above 250 we recommend Flora TRIPACK Hardwater.
OPTION 2 :
FloraCoco Ripen Tripack Includes:
- 1 x 500ml GHE FloraCoco Grow
- 1 x 500ml GHE FloraCoco Bloom
- 1 x 500ml GHE Ripen
FloraCoco is a highly concentrated 2-part nutrient system for coconut coir. Say goodbye to CalMag forever and get growing.
Uniquely amongst leading brands, GHE FloraCoco doesn’t need additives for success from seed to bloom: other coco specific 2-part nutrients require additional Cal/Mag and PK boosters, as well as 2 bottles of “grow” and 2 bottles of “bloom” nutrients. Not so with FloraCoco®: two bottles are all you need!
FloraCoco® is exceptionally rich in calcium and magnesium, but it also contains the full range of other elements that a plant needs for healthy vigorous growth, followed by bountiful flowering and fruiting. This includes the trace microelements which give your final product all the aroma and flavour that your plant is capable of developing.
As with most of our nutrients you use both FloraCoco Grow and Bloom throughout the lifecycle of your plants; you simply change the ratio between the two as your plants progress: there is no second set of bottles to buy when you go from grow to bloom.
- Shake well before each use, add each part to water separately, mix thoroughly, and always rinse measuring equipment.
- For best results, use FloraCoco with super clean coco coir (cocopeat).
- GHE FloraCoco® is very concentrated: a maximum of just 4.5ml/L in water is required. See the main GHE FloraCoco® feed chart here.
- Works with all plants, optimized for Coco coir substrate.
- FloraKleen: Not just for lock-out problems and end of harvest; FloraKleen rejuvenates old substrate and tired soil both of which can be difficult to handle with fruiting plants that can’t be re-potted, and can give mother plants a new lease of life.
- For the last 10 days use Ripen for increased flower production.